Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A Perfect Shoot

Day 8

Yesterday was our contingency day but because the second shoot day went so well we had a break which felt great! The Agency has asked me if I'd be willing to shoot another commercial on Sunday, the day before I go!!! The rest of the team is up for it and I figure why not, we are here after all. IT does mean that we only have 2 days to prepare. Tomorrow and Saturday! Hmmmm. It's for a local artist, Felix Wasekwa and we went to his house to watch him and his posse rehearse. We are going to have to do something with those girls!


the Last shoot day was inside a beauty salon that we revamped. It was the most controllabe of all the shoot days and in many ways the most enjoyable. We worked very hard and I definately feel that this one will be my favourite.

No comments: